Материал из wiki.2fox.org
(перенаправлено с «wiki.2fox.org:Политика конфиденциальности»)
- Collection of Personal Data
- When your register on the site, please provide the necessary personal data in the scope required to provide the services. We reserve the right to require additional personal details, if necessary.
- Cookie files - when you enter our website, we send one or more cookie files on your computer or other device. Cookie files are used to improve the quality of the services – to save user settings.
- Login statistics - when accessing the site, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include the information such as your web request, IP- address, browser type and language, date and time of your request.
- The Hosting Ukraine may process personal details on servers in Ukraine and in other countries. In some cases, personal details are processed outside the user country.
- Providing access to information. We provide access to personal details to other companies or individuals under the following limited circumstances:
- We are authorized to do that. To transmit any confidential information we need to have your explicit consent.
- In accordance with the requirements of the domain name registers, the information of domain owner must be published in the whois system. In this regard, your surname, first name, address, postcode, telephone number and e-mail address are published in open sources to which any Internet user has access.
- We have reasonable grounds to believe that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is necessary to:
- comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process requirements or a valid request from public authorities;
- comply with the applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect and prevent fraudulent activity and elimination of technical failures connected with abuse actions;
- protect from immediate threat of harm to the rights, property or safety of the Hosting Ukraine, its users or public as required or permitted by law.
- Protection of information. We take all necessary measures to protect data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. These measures include, in particular, an internal inspection of collection, storage and processing of data and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical measures to ensure data security to prevent unauthorized access .
- Access to personal information and its updating. We are doing everything to provide you with access to your personal information or correct them if they are wrong, or delete them at your request, unless their storage is required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Before processing requests, we ask users to verify their identity and the information that they want to receive, correct or delete.